Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A List

Recent or Re-Emphasized Events/Thoughts/Realizations

  • A couple weeks ago I fell while out for a jog. No reported witnesses. Praise God.
  • I burned my finger the other day. I have a new scar. :)
  • On Sunday night, at church, during a serious moment, I fell. And everyone either saw or heard. (We're talking 100+ people here. I know, right?)
  • I got yelled at by my parents on the phone for "not communicating".Bulleted List
  • I found out I probably can't go to New York this summer because I have to take my grandparents to Texas to visit their home and family.
  • I found out I still don't know how to say no; or at least communicate what's best for me.
  • I still don't have a "real" job; but the trip to Texas means I'll be gone during "hiring season". (I know God will provide though.)
  • I don't know whether to stay in the girls' intern house (even though I'm not going to be an intern and I don't have a job), move back in with my parents (I think I'd go crazy), or move into an apartment with a friend of mine (I don't have a job and I'm supposed to somehow save up for school anyway).
  • I'm not much of a game player and I don't do dishonesty very well. Especially when it comes to the things that matter.
  • I would prefer that a person honestly tell me what they think about me, how they feel about me, or their opinion of me/what I say/what I do, so that I can address it/them appropriately-possibly with an apology, possibly with clarification, definitely with complete honesty and unconditional love.
  • I miss theatre. Like, I cried myself to sleep one night last week because I missed it so much.
  • I'm not in control of my life anymore, but I'm okay with that.
  • I need God more than a balloon needs air.
  • I love God more than anyone/anything. Period.
  • I am truly, deeply, ridiculously content with God and me.
  • It's not about me, my job is to be like the moon-a Son reflector-both in word and action. No excuses or exceptions.
  • Everything good flows out of God's love. Nothing good comes without it.


Oh! And I'm preaching tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited/humbled! Pray for me?

much love.

No comments: